Re: packaging question
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Perazim <perazim portugalmail pt>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: packaging question
- Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 14:52:19 -0600
On Sat, 2011-12-03 at 15:52 +0200, Perazim wrote:
> In Fedora 14 NM was released with several modules that do not appear to
> be included in the recent updates:
> NetworkManager-openconnect/-openswan/-openvpn/-pptp/-vpnc mostly version
> Have these been obsoleted?
> If not, where can I locate current versions of rpms that match the
> current NM?
The latest versions are here:
But that update hasn't gotten enough karma (in a month) to be promoted
to stable updates. It appears that not many people actually test F14
anymore, given that it's about to be EOLed (now that F16 has been out
for over a month).
] [Thread Prev