Re: Cannot run "TLS" and "LEAP" configuration

On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 18:01 +0530, Ajay Garg wrote:
> I am running "NetworkManager-0.8.5.92-1.git20110927.fc14.i686" on
> Fedora-14.

It should just require the CA cert, the client cert, and the private
key.  I believe the private key needs to be encrypted with a passphrase,
and you'd enter that passphrase into the passphrase entry box.  If the
passphrase can decrypt the private key, the Apply button will become
enabled.  Can you see the private key in the file choose when you go to
select it?

Dan