Re: Cannot run "TLS" and "LEAP" configuration

I am running "NetworkManager-0.8.5.92-1.git20110927.fc14.i686" on Fedora-14.

Regards,
Ajay

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit gmail com> wrote:
Hi all.

I have been trying to connect to a wireless network via nm-applet, that requires WPA/WPA2-Enterprise authentication, via nm-applet.
I have been successful in running configurations based on "TTLS" and "PEAP" authentication.
However, I have been unable to run "TLS" and "LEAP" configuration.

I did some googling, and found that "LEAP" is not really a recommended configuration. Moreover, it requires support from the Access-Point as well. So, that goes a little down in my priority-list.

However, I sincerely want to get a "TLS"-based-authentication configuration running.
I have already followed the steps mentioned at the links ::

http://www.codealias.info/technotes/wpa2_eap-tls_authentication_linux_client_setup
https://vtluug.org/wiki/Archived_EAP-TLS

So, could someone, who has  been able to get a TLS-based-authentication connection running via nm-applet, please guide me (there are some more issues also, like the nm-applet-"Connect" button remaining greyed out). I will be heartfully grateful.

Regards,
Ajay