brcmsmac: power usage and leds on acer AOD260

Hi,

I'm just curious. The brcmsmac module seems to need more power than the broadcom-wl driver. Is there something, I can do/help, *if* this topic is on the agenda? (Might also be to early, I don't know...)
Also, the LED indicating that the wireless interface is up (which is lit if using broadcom-wl) stays dark.

So, if no topic now, ok. Otherwise I'll try to help if I can.

Klaus
 Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform.,  http://www.lichtenwalder.name/
 PGP Key fingerprint: BF52 72FA 1F5A 1E29 C0F8  498C C4C6 633C 2821 97DA