Re: brcmsmac driver only works when sitting next to the AP
- From: Camaleón <noelamac gmail com>
- To: Roland Vossen <rvossen broadcom com>
- Cc: "devel driverdev osuosl org" <devel driverdev osuosl org>, Henry Ptasinski <henryp broadcom com>, "linux-wireless vger kernel org" <linux-wireless vger kernel org>, Brett Rudley <brudley broadcom com>, Arend Van Spriel <arend broadcom com>, "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: brcmsmac driver only works when sitting next to the AP
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:01:48 +0200
2011/8/23 Roland Vossen <rvossen broadcom com>:
> I can try to build the same source tree as you. If you got your source tree
> from Git, can you give me a SHA1 (git log) ? If you downloaded a package or
> tar ball, can you point to its location ?
I got the sources from here:
It's a deb package which contains "linux-source-3.0.0.tar.bz2".
> I assume that the version of your source tree matches your current kernel
> version ? (compare 'uname -r' to 'make kernelversion').
Yep, I think so:
root@stt300:/usr/src# uname -r
root@stt300:/usr/src/linux-source-3.0.0# make kernelversion
] [Thread Prev