AccessPointRemoved takes a long time to be triggered.

Hi

I am using networkmanager version 8.4, and I have problem undestanding the AccessPointRemoved signal.

I have made a connect_to_signal.
The list of accessPoint is listed and this is OK using GetAccessPoints. I then create a connection and it connects.
I then power of the accessPoint, and waits....... In the mean time i check the AP using the iwlist. Its not listed, so iwlist is OK.

But why does is take so lang time for the AccessPointRemoved signal to be triggered??

I also get some state changes (dbus_interface="org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device") stepping between 4,5,6, in the end 9 when the AccessPointRemoved arrives.

My personal gees is that is not a notworkmanager problem but rather a wpasupplicant problem.

Anders