Re: modems using same port for data & AT command

Den 26. april 2011 11:49, skrev Ran Shalit:

Hi Aleksander,

But the modemManager use AT command before the connection, if I understand right  ?

Yes.

I also wonder if the modemManager check the interface for number of recieved/transmitted packets, instead of checking it with the AT command for statistic.

That is better to get from the network interface (ppp or ethernet). I haven't seen that data in NM GUI yet (but it would be nice to have). Not sure if that is even possible to get with standard AT commands. The interface is more used for getting signal strenght and to disconnect.

--
Marius