Re: how to let http brings up networkmanager modem connectivity?

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010 à 14:49 -0700, hong sheng a écrit :

> I would skip the networkmanager applet in our platform. In stead, I
> want to let the http brower automatically bring up the 3G connectivity
> for NetworkManager. So, what d-bus message I should send to bring up
> the 3G connectivity ?

Do you think of a situation where you are in an airport and wifi is
triggered from http? This also exists on large wifi networks like
Free.fr wifi: https://wifi.free.fr.

How does networkmanager handle this kind of connection. I am curious
about it.