Re: how to let http brings up networkmanager modem connectivity?

Of you can Start your Webbrowser with a Customer Script, it should Be easy to trigger the dialup with a small dbus based script.

We are doing something similar in session autostart in the case that the system is offline.

I can sent it to you if needed.