Re: nm cannot correctly set interface as unmanaged

Does eth1 get recognized any better if you leave NM enabled but just remove the comment for gateway?

If so then this is likely something that could work better with the new /e/n/i parser code that was committed a few weeks ago. I will test it, maybe the it makes sense to have this as a test case?

/ Matt