Re: NetworManager and openconnect: using cookies

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 09:36 -0300, muriloo br ibm com wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> your comments make sense. I really appreciated.
>
> See my comments below and help me find the best way to follow.

Your message was rejected by the openconnect-devel list. No HTML please.

> I'm wondering on creating a function 'remember_keyring_key' that will store
> 'form->auth_id', 'data->opt->name' and 'username'.
>
> Add other attributes 'auth_id' and 'auth_value' in keyring_password_schema.
>
> Create a function 'find_form_password' that will return the password saved in
> gnome-keyring according to 'form->auth_id', 'data->opt->name' and 'username'.

Not convinced that 'username' should be part of the equation. There
isn't necessarily a username at all -- if you're using a certificate to
authenticate, there's no need for one.

The lookup key probably should include the UUID of the VPN connection
though.

> These functions will be called inside the loops instead of directly calling
> gnome_keyring_* functions.

Not entirely sure what you mean here. Just be careful of threading --
certain parts are already buggered because gconf isn't thread-safe and
they get called in callbacks from the openconnect auth code, instead of
from the main thread.

--
dwmw2