Mobile broadband monitoring tool

Hi to all.

I successfully use the nm-applet / network manager to activate /
deactivate mobile broadband connections.

What I was looking for in the Internet, but without success, is a tool
that keeps track of the connections
activated/deactivated in time. It would be nice to be able to gather
some statistics about connections and
even graph the connection time, sum up the connection times, measure
and average the bandwidth and so on.

Actually, mobile broadband providers normally charge you on the basis
of the time you stay connected and
on a certain per month amount of time.

As far as I know, the KPPP application does something like that, but
it would be very very nice to have a
gnome-integrated tool doing this kind of stuff... maybe network-manager-gnome??

Thanks for any hint.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo S.
http://www.giacomos.it

* iqfire-wall, un progetto
  open source che implementa un
  filtro di pacchetti di rete per Linux,
  e` disponibile per il download qui:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipfire-wall

* Informazioni e pagina web ufficiale:
  http://www.giacomos.it/iqfire/index.html

 . ''  `.
 `.  ` '
    `- Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom
        http://www.debian.org