Re: libnl-2 support?

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 10:22 +0300, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> Am I right that currently NM supports only libnl-1? Is there any work
> in progress to add libnl-2 support? Thank you!

No work in progress at this point to do so.  We do want to (and need to)
support newer versions of libnl.  Any help there would be greatly
appreciated.  I'd suggest that since we're bumping the requirements in
master/0.9 for a few things (glib, wpa_supplicant), we could do the same
for libnl.  That would give us enough time to make sure distros have all
the necessary components before the next general refresh around
March/April next year.