Re: WIFI Connections - Sync list between machines

Le 02/11/2010 12:07, Will Tatam a écrit :
> Is there any way I can set something up that would let me grab the
> wireless network details for any network I connect to and stick them
> somewhere so if I add a network for laptop A I don't need to re-enter
> them on laptop B

It depends is these details are system settings or user settings. See
this page: http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerConfiguration
Note that user settings are "deprecated":
http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/RemovingUserSettings

Either copying some /etc file(s) or using some gconftool-2 -R command should
do the job. Plus some gnome-keyring magic as well.