Re: Internet sharing over multiple interfaces

> yeah, i'm having a hard time trying to share my internet connection.
> I have mobile broadband, want to share it via LAN, no success..
>
> what would it take to pull this off with a couple of clicks and NM's
> help?

I have difficulties understanding your problem, because of some missing
English experience, so here is the answer from what I understood.
If you want to make your mobile Internet connection available for
computers, which are connected to you via LAN, you have to go to the
settings of your LAN adapter in NM and go to its IPv4 tab. There you
change  the method from DHCP or anything else to "Shared to ...". Then
will be the computer which are connected to your LAN card be able to get
an IP via DHCP.