Re: BT DUN based systemconnections in 0.8.1 beta

Am Mittwoch, den 26.05.2010, 11:01 +0200 schrieb Dan Williams
<dcbw redhat com>:
> On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 15:01 +0200, van Schelve wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, den 25.05.2010, 14:39 +0200 schrieb Bastien Nocera
>> <hadess hadess net>:

>> in

>> able
>> interface

BT

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/plain/system-settings/plugins/keyfile/tests/keyfiles/ATT_Data_Connect_BT?id=d422ce42c400611369a6951bbc9dc012515a3e5b

> of course, the device has to be paired with Bluez (or some bluetooth
> manager like gnome-bluetooth) first.
>
> Dan

Hi Dan,

I checked out the latest git versions and it really works now. Thank you
for this! I will do intensive testing in the next days.

Hans-Gerd