Re: Changing Auto-Connect feature

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 18:45, Franco Miceli <fmiceli plan ceibal edu uy> wrote:
Therefore we want to to make some changes to the NM code in order to take into consideration other factors such as: SNR, loss %, etc.

will you considered working on a UI for manually selecting and configuring a symbolic visual representation of known APs currently within range/sight?
This would also help with GeoLocation, since it could use "strength" to approximate My position by the nearness of a known AP currently within sight.