RE: trying to compiling ubuntu 9.04 - gudev stuck

Do search in repository

$ apt-cache search polkit

And install development packages.

From: mevikas gmail com [mailto:mevikas gmail com] On Behalf Of Vikas Yadav
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 8:46 PM
To: Nguyen Canh Toan
Cc: NetworkManager-list gnome org
Subject: Re: trying to compiling ubuntu 9.04 - gudev stuck

Thanks for helping me.
I went past gudev and now cannot find polkit-gobject-1 anywhere.
Please suggest.

Thanks,'
vikas

2010/3/31 Nguyen Canh Toan <Toannc5 viettel com vn>

Hi Vikas,

I experienced with compiling NM on 9.04.

Gudev is included into udev from udev-143. Download udev http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/hotplug/udev.html

And reinstall it.

I recommend you use udev-144.