Re: Use of dhclient.d scripts with NetworkManager

On 03/26/2010 04:04 PM, Daniel Gnoutcheff wrote:
Robert Nichols wrote:
How are the functions in the dhclient.d scripts supposed to be preformed
now? In particular, I need the setting for the NTP server that is done
in /etc/dhcp/dhclient.d/ntp.sh .

Perhaps /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d/ will do?
'man NetworkManager' should describe it in detail.

Ouch!  Now I am quite embarrassed.  Somehow I never expected to find that
sort of information in the manpage, but it is indeed exactly what I need.

Thanks for the gentle pointer.

                Do NOT delete it.