Documentation

Dear Dan,

I would like to write an application based on the NM D-BUS. I have taken a look at the document of NM, the link is shown as follows:

http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec-08.html
and
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec.html

I know how to disconnect the network connection for example Ethernet, Wifi wlan0 using the D-BUS, but How to start a connection for Eth0 or WLAN0 based on the D-BUS. I don't find which method can do this function. I have
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Device/0
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Device/1

 Are there other documentations or sample scripts?

Thanks

William