Documentation Clarification.

Hello,

I just spend quite a bit of time debugging a problem as a result of poor wording in the D-Bus Interface Specification:

http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec.html

Maybe it's since been corrected, but it states that the Connection.Updated() signal:

  settings - a{sa{sv}}  (String_String_Variant_Map_Map)
      Contains the changed settings.

I interpreted this as needing a Dict of only the settings that had changed. This did not work. I had to send all the connection parameters to make it work, and I observed via dbus-monitor that nm-connection-editor does the same.

Suggest "Contains complete connection setting parameters, including changes." Or something along those lines.

--Pat