Re: The logic behind user/system settings

On Thursday 18 of March 2010 03:43:36 Dan Williams wrote:

> The connection editor only shows connections that *soemthing* has
> defined.

To close this thread - yes, it turned out I did have these two
connections defined as my user connections. I have no idea where did
they come from - probably as a result of playing with nm-applet. I use
KDE not Gnome so I normally do not use nm-applet at all and I did not
know where nm-applet saves user settings.

Sorry for the noise.