Re: Reboot for password to work

2010/3/18 José Queiroz <zekkerj gmail com>

2010/3/18 Bill Moseley <moseley hank org>

I use wireless at one location where the WPA password changes weekly.

There should be a good case to use WPA-AES, instead of PSK.

If I understand your comment, the password isn't changed to protect against hacking.  The wireless is in a cafe and I think they are probably trying to keep people from buying a cup of coffee one time and then using the wireless for weeks or longer without buying anything else. Or so I assume -- I'll ask the reasoning next time I'm in the cafe.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley hank org