Re: NetworkManager-openconnect documentation update

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 00:58 -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 12:08 -0300, muriloo br ibm com wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I was checking the Network Manager debugging page [1] and I missed a
> > section for Debugging NetworkManager-openconnect.
> >
> > I think it could be (need to confirm with NM developers - cc'ed):
> >
> >     * killall -TERM nm-openconnect-service
> >     * in a root terminal, run
> >
> > NM_OPENCONNECT_DEBUG=1 /usr/libexec/nm-openconnect-service
> >
> >     * start your VPN connection
> >     * reproduce the problem
> >     * send the nm-openconnect-service output to the developers
>
> At this point there isn't support for this as I don't think David
> carried it over when using the vpnc plugin as a base.

Partly because I did so about 10 months before the VPNC_DEBUG thing was
added.

Seems like it would be reasonable to add a debug option which makes it
add '-v' to the openconnect command line... but I suspect the most
interesting part to debug will be the auth-dialog anyway, and you can
just run that manually in your session.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation