Re: How to attach a config to a specific modem?

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 13:23 +0200, Tom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have 2 modems and 2 system-connections. How can i tell NM/MM that
> Config1 has to be used with Modem1 and Config2 with Modem2 ?

We don't have the capability to do that yet, but I'd expect that this
would be done by IMEI/ESN/MEID.  But for GSM devices, do we want to lock
the connection to the *SIM*, or to the *device*?  There are arguments
for both, but more of the configuration is dependent on the SIM, not the
device (APN, password/username, PIN, etc).