NM + DUN on Fedora-12?

Hi,

I just upgraded my phone to an Evo so I no longer get USB Tethering.

Boo!

However there is this nice app called PDAnet that would give me
DUN via Bluetooth!

YAY!

However it doesn't seem to work with FC12.

Boo!

For one thing, the BT Net Device Setup times out detecting the phone
details.  I've got gnome-bluetooth 2.28.6 which is newer than 2.27.6 so
that should be "new enough".  For another, it seems that the NM in FC12
doesn't seem to support DUN (or if it does, I can't figure out how to
connect it all up).  Apparently the FC13 NM does.  I backport the FC13
NM to FC12?  Or is there something else I'm missing?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available