NoWirelessOption

Hi,

I have updated Ubuntu 9.04 to 10.04 today, but I have some problems with my wireless internet connection. The Network Manager does not searches for wireless networks and the looks are different from that of the internet. It is only possible to click at VPN connections --> configure VPN ...

After this, it is possible to get a "wireless network tab", from where I can add/delete and edit a wireless network. So, I choose to edit my wireless connection (and "vinked"  the connect automatically button), but nothing happens at all.

I have searched the internet, but I can't find solutions to this problem. I can add some printscreens ...

Cheers,

Timo