NM 0.7.2.997 Wireless?

Hello,

I just upgraded my system from 0.7.2 proper to 0.7.2.997. In the process, I seem to have lost the ability to scan for access points. nm-tool returns a blank list, but otherwise the output is identical. The wired interface works perfectly.

Using dbus-send and d-feet, there definitely are no access point objects.

Is this a known issue? Any ideas?

I'd love to go for 0.8, but the installation in question can't go to libudev (no gobject-introspection).

--Pat