Re: Does network manager support WPS?

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 18:03 +0800, Dig wrote:
> Hi someone,
>

>   I'm using uBuntu 10.04 on my PC, wpa_supplicant is ready for WPS,
> but I don't know how to setup a WPS connection to My linksys wrt54g.

At this time NM doesn't support WPS; we needed to add some functionality
to wpa_supplicant's dbus interface first to make this happen.  Now that
the support has landed in wpa_supplicant (though only in the latest
development versions of it) we can work on adding that support to
NetworkManager and nm-applet.