Re: http-proxy with Open-VPN
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Tomas Kovacik <nail nodomain sk>
- Cc: network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: http-proxy with Open-VPN
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:04:03 -0800
On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 23:41 +0100, Tomas Kovacik wrote:
> Dan Williams wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 21:23 -0500, Darren Albers wrote:
> >> Is there an option in GConf to set the Open-VPN plugin to use a proxy?
> > Not yet... Need some proxy support in the UI first I think, though I'd
> > probably take a patch adding the appropriate GConf bits for proxy
> > assuming they're not too horrid.
> > Dan
> reinventing a wheel? :) I sent patch couple month ago, for latest
> ubunttu 9.10:
> patch is debian/patches/01_http_proxy.diff, it's not applied directly in
> source, so you can use it if you want
Bah, sorry. Any chance you can attach the patch to
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=440031 for me?
] [Thread Prev