Re: http-proxy with Open-VPN

Dan Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 21:23 -0500, Darren Albers wrote:
Is there an option in GConf to set the Open-VPN plugin to use a proxy?

Not yet...  Need some proxy support in the UI first I think, though I'd
probably take a patch adding the appropriate GConf bits for proxy
assuming they're not too horrid.

Dan

reinventing a wheel? :) I sent patch couple month ago, for latest ubunttu 9.10:

*https://launchpad.net/~nail-nodomain/+archive/ppa/+packages

patch is debian/patches/01_http_proxy.diff, it's not applied directly in source, so you can use it if you want

tomas
*