Re: Ubuntu, how to port a bug fix to modem-manager?

Massimiliano,

As Pietro mentioned,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Pietro Battiston <toobaz email it> wrote:

> (not really "daily", but frequently updated), patch it, build it and
> install it. If something goes wrong, just reinstall the original
> packages for your distribution (of which you will have kept a local
> copy).

Actually, it should always be up to date with the current state of the
git tree as of that same day (as long as there are no build failures),
around 2am UTC if I recall correctly, but that's details...

Knowing this, the commit you mentioned should have been built and
included in the package since 2010-12-13 or so.

/ Matt