Prompt the user for login credentials?

I am using NetworkManager 0.7.1 to connect to a wireless network secured with 802.1x and TTLS authentication.  Everything is working great, but is it possible to prompt the user for their logon credentials when establishing the connection?

My situation is that this laptop will be loaned out to many different users and they will login to linux with a single shared account.  I would like to pre-configure the wireless network setup, but have the users each use their own network account to authenticate.  As far as I have been able to find, the only way I can save the configuration for this wireless network is to enter a username and password that are stored in gconf and the gnome keyring.  Is it possible to not use a stored username and password and have them supplied by the user every time a connection is established?