Re: OpenVPN Problem

Dan Williams schrieb:
On Sat, 2010-01-30 at 10:00 +0100, rh wrote:

Dan Williams schrieb:

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 15:12 +0100, rh wrote:

I try to connect to an OpenVPN Server (Located on an IPCop) from my
Ubuntu Box. I have Configured Netmanager with all necessary parameters
Parameters following an IPCop Howto. But there happens nothing when i
try to connect. There are not any Logmessages in /var/log/message, there
is no error message, simply no reaction. I have installed
Network-Manager and network-Manager-OpenVpn and the
Network-Manager-Applet. What could that be?

You'll need to reboot after installing a new VPN plugin package.  If you
do that, does anything different happen?

Dan

No this does not change anything. It is just like network-manager
was'nt there. But i can see the process whith 'ps ax'. And i can start
the VPN using the 'openvpn' command from the commandline.

Have you configured the connection using nm-connection-editor in the VPN
tab?

Dan

Of course I have configured with nm-connection-editor .
Reinhard