Re: Cisco Anyconnect VPN
- From: Gianluca Sforna <giallu gmail com>
- To: Mathieu Trudel <mathieu tl gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Cisco Anyconnect VPN
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:01:24 +0200
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Mathieu Trudel <mathieu tl gmail com> wrote:
> If you're really using the vpnc plugin, and not the openconnect
> plugin, then it's very likely this is the cause of your problems.
Ah, I suspected it could be the wrong plugin, but the other one I had
installed (OpenVPN) did not fit as well.
> On the other hand, openconnect supports the same VPN over SSL methods
> as the Cisco AnyConnect client. At least on Ubuntu, it worked quite
> nicely back when I was using it.
Now, I installed the openconnect plugin and set the correct gateway
address. Unfortunately it does not ask me for a login/password pair
and I'm stuck again :(
Anyway, I really thank you for the pointer.
] [Thread Prev