nm_device_wifi_get_access_point returns an invalid number of APs.

Hi All,
I am writing my UI client to the Network Manager.
I periodically call the nm_device_wifi_get_access_points after every 60 seconds. What I see is everytime the number of APs returned are more then the previous call and most of them have ssid as (hidden). I also see lots of signal "access-point-added", but I dont see anything happening on the NMA applet as the same time.

I dont see the same thing on NMA applet. Do I need to ref/ unref the NMAccessPoints everytime I refresh my screen.

I am newbie and am just getting the hold of glib-gobject system. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vink