Re: NEWS entries / Announcement mails

>>> On 08/06/2010 at 6:44 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:52, Dominique Leuenberger
> <Dominique Leuenberger tmf-group com> wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I know you're all busy coding and enhancing NM, which is a good thing per
>> se. Yet I would like to ask if anybody could once in a while spend some time
>> extending the NEWS file or create a Announcement mail when a new version
>> gets out?
>
> Like this?
> http://blogs.gnome.org/dcbw/2010/08/02/determination-that-is-incorruptible/

Thanks, exactly something like this :)

Is there something similar to this for
- NetworkManager-openvpn
- NetworkManager-pptp
- gnome-network-applet
- NetworkManager-vpnc
- ModemManager

? As those certainly did get some love to on the road to 0.8.1, but it's at best related to what NM itself received.

Dominique