NEWS entries / Announcement mails

Hi everybody,

I know you're all busy coding and enhancing NM, which is a good thing per se. Yet I would like to ask if anybody could once in a while spend some time extending the NEWS file or create a Announcement mail when a new version gets out?

I have, for a start, a rather hard time defining why an update from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 should be a good thing to do (other than upstream released a new version). For our packaging policy it is mandatory to outline the most important changes between package versions.

I would appreciate if this could be considered (and maybe cought up for the 0.8.1 release of the various modules, NM, NM-{openvpn,pptp,vpnc} and the gnome applet).

Thank you very much for your help!

Dominique