Re: WAN = 3G, share=WIFI, does not turn on WIFI TX

On 08/03/2010 07:43 AM, José Queiroz wrote:
Please, respond my question. Are you using an Access Point, or are you
using AdHoc mode?

To use "infrastructure", you need an access point, or a wireless router.
Does you have one? Which one?

Em 2 de agosto de 2010 16:38, Eric Lee Elliott <linux ericelliott us