Re: If wireless security information is not provided to the plug-in, will the default plug-in handle it?
- From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf gmail com>
- To: Simon Geard <delgarde ihug co nz>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: If wireless security information is not provided to the plug-in, will the default plug-in handle it?
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:15:06 +0800
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Simon Geard <delgarde ihug co nz> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 16:38 +0800, Mu Qiao wrote:
>> One more thing. I find that NetworkManager uses gnome keyring to store
>> keys. But I didn't find any code doing that. Could you please give me
>> some directions?
> NetworkManager doesn't use the gnome keyring itself - the Gnome
> network-manager-applet does.
> networkmanager-list mailing list
> networkmanager-list gnome org
Thanks, great help.
No wonder I just find keyring code in nm-applet. :)
Can I say the plug-in should not worry about security information
since nm-applet will handle it?
] [Thread Prev