Readin connection file in Network-Manager

Hi everybody,

For my study in my university, i work on network-manager source code.

I download the sources file of network-manager by the git repositories

I study the source code but i don't find where is the code where Network-manager load the wifi setting connection situed in ~/.gconf/system/networking/connections/

If you could help me by giving me the name of function or the file were i can find this information , i would really appreciate.

Sorry for my english

thank you in advance