setting up ZTE CDMA Technologies MSM idProduct 0x2000

Hi:

I have a "ZTE CDMA Technologies MSM" USB device that I'm currently
trying to set up.  It is on the Rogers network in Canada (which is one
of the known CDMA providers).  However the device doesn't work for me.

I did a lsusb and noticed that there appears to be only one interface,
to the built-in ROM that holds the drivers for Windows, and no interface
for anything else.  So I thought that something was very broken.

However, I then noticed /lib/udev/rules.d/77-nm-zte-port-types.rules,
which appears to fix this problem for many versions of the device.
Unfortunately my device has idProduct ox2000, which is not on the list.
The device is labelled "Rogers Mobile Internet" and is too high to
nicely attach to vertical USB connections on the side of a laptop.

Does anyone know what to add to the above file for this particular
device?  Or is there something else that needs to be done?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research