NM Lockdown or Kioskmode

Hi.

I would like to know if there is a way for locking down the nm-applet.

We want to use NM with centrally managed system-connections for ethernet
and 3g on a couple of systems.
Our user should be able to connect or disconnect from these both connection
types (maybe later on also wlan) but they are not allowed to create or edit
their own connection settings. Additionaly they should not be able to
activate or deactivate network in general by right click on nm-applet.

If PolicyKit would be a solution please give me a sample.

Thanks in advance!

-- Hans-Gerd