Re: Please, document byte order in org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.IP4Config

2009/10/22 Andrey Batyiev <batyiev gmail com>
Hello

> implementation in Python:

I know how to convert addresses (htonl) ;). I just want to exclude
misunderstanding of byte order: simple text "IP addresses is in network byte
order" in documentation will reduce developers' pain.

If you know of a document to update please send link.  I have yet to find any documentation that is formally being maintained. I believe the response you will get is go here http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager and update it is a public wiki. And from that link I find http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/introspection/nm-ip4-config.xml which states.

<property name="Addresses" type="aau" access="read">
<tp:docstring>Tuples of IPv4 address/prefix/gateway.</tp:docstring>
</property>

If you know of some magic document I would be delighted to read it.

--
John