Re: Default Gateway with Manual Setting

No, you are not missing anything, I was.  I missed the existence of the
gateway setting on the addresses of the IPv4 page, and went straight to the
routes dialogue (which duly gives me a gateway option...).  Now I've been
pointed to the right gateway option, it's all good.

I was trying to add the routes directly to mimick my setup as per route -n on
a known good box.  But, with the gateway set in the right place, there's no
need; indeed, I don't need the routes dialogue at all.  It's now empty.

Thanks for the assist,