2 usability ideas

Some suggestions:

- let's add some info to http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/ from http://www.arachnoid.com/linux/NetworkManager/index.html

 ...so that when the user clicks around (I never thought to right click it for a while) and clicks the About button, they will get some userful information

- perhaps there should be a help button available with this info too

 It took me ages to figure out that settings are stored in gconf. It also took me ages to figure out if I right click and go to `edit connections` I can specify an IP manually and all sorts of things.

 I can now see that NetworkManager is a great program. But it took me so long to figure that out I was beginning to consider alternatives like wicd, like a lot of people. NetworkManager is an important program that people will judge the whole of linux so I want it even more idiot proof :-)

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.