Re: Error reading private key file for WPA2 Enterprise

I just wanted to add that I've also experienced the same problem when upgrading to Fedora 12. I can connect to my WPA Enterprise network only by disabling NetworkManager "service NetworkManager stop" and using wpa_supplicant from the command line. I have no problem connecting that way. However, when trying to use NetworkManager I've run into the same problems as Dan Williams. Right now I am using version 0.7.996-7.git20091021.fc12. I also had the idea that upgrading to the testing version might help.