Re: WPA troubles in F12

I have not forgotten about this and will gather the needed data.  Just
happen to be life-busy for the current time.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Dan Williams wrote:>
> Can you grab /var/log/messages from a successful run (cert+peap0) and a
> failed run so I can look at what NM is sending to the supplicant?

Please note that my initial successful run is only with NoCert+Peap0.
Once I connect in this manner, subsequent Cert+Peap0(or Automatic)
connections work just fine (for the duration of the session).