Re: NetworkManager D-Bus Interface in C++ and Qt

Hi,
I was also interested in Qt DBUS for NetworkManager, and find little
documentation about using it. I have done some experiments, able to get
device up and down signal, but cannot able to find type of each device
( like is particular interface eth0/wlan/ppp is of type 3G or WLAN).

As a newby the following code may be helpful.

http://folk.ntnu.no/ashraful/code/qt/dbus/main.cpp

if anybody knows, how to get the devices and activate a particular
device using Dbus please help me. Like, I want to get device info, its
ip address, gateway, current default gateway of the system, able to
change default gateway, when device state is changed, new device added
etc...

Thanks, Lorn, the link may solve my problems. I have just looked into
it, seems it give access to all NM interfaces.

/Ashraf