Does NetworkManager support blocking non-home networks (UMTS/3g)

Hello,

I can't seem to find it in the GUI or in the documentation.

Can NetworkManager be configured to only connect to home networks? Say I am on Vodafone and get free data usage, but then move to an area with poor signal for Vodafone, can I prevent switching to T-Mobile which costs me money?

If yes, can this be determined automatically, or is this done with a string match?

Thanks.